Saturday, April 30, 2011

~In fantasy we trust.~ Reviews by L.E. Olteano

Book Reviews

❤ So, my butterfly-o-meter rating system is as fallows:

Photobucket ~ Ridiculously good chemistry. I have found my book-soul-mate…

Photobucket ~ Great chemistry. I never ever want to let go…

Photobucket ~ Good chemistry. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship…

Photobucket ~ Some chemistry. Maybe if we get to know each other better…

Photobucket ~ Didn’t feel any chemistry. Guess it just wasn’t meant to be…

Please keep in mind this is a subjective, personal view based on my own reading experience; it rates not how good of a writer the author is, but how good the chemistry between me and the book/saga was!

~_Thank you kayne-stock (deviantART) for the awesome butterfly image!! You’re made of awesome&win!!_~

L.E.Olteano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...