Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Good Attitude


Patti Roberts

A new friend recently said to me via Goodreads -

Message: Love your attitude!!! Nothing can faze you, I really love that. Can't wait for your next book in the series, Patti. It [Paradox - the Angels Are Here] was an awesome read. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, too. Jayde x

So that got me to thinking & writing this post......

At the beginning of each day, we have two choices.

And that is - to start the day with a good attitude or to start the day with a bad attitude?

When I was 25 years old I rolled a car. When I was laying in the hospital bed in traction they told me I would never walk again. They were right about that.

You have a lot of time to think when you are in a predicament like that I found.

I realised two very important things. You can never have enough good friends and the attitude you have towards life can make you or break you.

I suggest starting each day with a GREAT attitude - and then hope like Christ that the day ends the way it started!

Patti :)

I think that whatever predicament you find yourself in, it is always better to start with a good attitude. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...