Friday, April 5, 2013

Leslie's Reviews: Part One - The Paradox Series by Patti Roberts



Hi Everyone!
I've been not posting for a week, due to computer glitches, but I'm back... and I'm starting where I should start!


For my second post, I am going to express my opinions and let you read some of my past reviews!

Have you ever run across a book that you just stop and think….that was a phenomenally impressive, or downright great for the smiles sentence or paragraph?

This has been my “go –to chuckle” for some time:

“Whatever.  I know that when a monster is chasing you.  You take your high-heeled shoes off.  I’ve learned that … And you never, ever dangle your legs over the edge of the bed at night … And clowns, well, you get rid of them right away; they are just way too freaky.  If the monster doesn’t get you, the clown sure will.”

[Excerpt from Paradox: The Angels are Here, by Patti Roberts]

I just love that.

There are many other parts of my reading that have made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up…or even made me need to take a break to deal with the emotion on the page. 

This is the mark of a great story-teller.
So, my first reviews with be for the Paradox Series.  I had been reviewing them on my Kindle through Amazon mostly and some on Goodreads.  (Did I see recently somewhere that they are now the same?)  Hmm.  Still have a lot to learn! 




Paradox - The Angels Are Here (Kindle Edition) Talk about falling in Love!! Patti knows how to put us right there... from mother-daughter relationships, to best friend relationships...right down to confusing visions that make GRACE feel that something about her is not average...not merely normal. You will be stunned by how you yearn to read the next Paradox installment!!!
You can have your very own copy by clicking Paradox, and it will take you to Amazon.







 Paradox - Progeny Of Innocence (Kindle Edition) GRACE CONTINUES to amaze us with her resilience....and with help from her friends. Now if she only knew who they are!! Such a great second installment to the Paradox Series by the creative and imaginative mind of PATTI ROBERTS, with wonderful glimpses of different worlds and the peoples inhabiting them!

You can get your own copy of this installment of the series by clicking Paradox.



 Paradox - Bound By Blood (Kindle Edition) The Magical Realms, the Magical creatures...Patti Roberts makes you feel like you are there by drawing a picture in your imagination with her story-telling skills. Her descriptions and back stories are golden. You cannot start with this book but start with her first Paradox Book, "Paradox The Angels Are Here"; then the second book, "Paradox Progeny of Innocence"....and KEEP READING....you will find yourself looking forward to her next installment. Love. Love. Love it.
I cannot stress enough how well Patti Roberts does with weaving her books together!  You put one down and pick up the next without taking a second breath! (In fact, you might find yourself holding your breath!)



Patti Roberts' Saga of "Two Worlds.  One Ancient--One New." is some of the best story-telling I have ever encountered.  I cannot recommend it enough to everyone I know.

You can get this volume (3) of the series by clicking Paradox.




Here is the book trailer for Paradox - Bound By Blood. 




While I am learning the 'art' of blogging.... I leave you here, with the words, "Stay Tuned..."  and, remember that Magic Happens ... especially between the pages of wondrous books like these!



 I look forward to hearing from all you authors out there and, If you have enjoyed reading this post, please take a moment to share it with your friends on Facebook, twitter or re post! Comments welcomed in the box below.

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...