Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Wife's Little Secret: An errant wife, a husband determined to find answers and a web of lies and deceit.

Excerpt:
Since my wife was out partying again, bedtime routine for our girls was left to me. Again. I tucked Ally and Becky into bed and began to read a story to them. “Once upon a time…”
“Dadda?” Ally said placing her hand on the storybook and stopping me from continuing.
I paused and looked at my daughter. “Yes, Alleycat?”
“Dadda, what’s a hooka?”
“Whaaaat?” I peered at my daughter wondering if I had heard correctly.
“The teacher at preschool, she said, ‘Here comes the hooka,’ when she saw Mummy.”
Slowly, I lowered the book and stared at my daughter. “It’s …it’s …”
How do I explain what a hooker is to a four-year-old? I shouldn’t even be in a position where I had to.

Synopsis:
She called me the miracle in her life, I called her my little treasure. Sounds corny, I know, but I really believed I was the luckiest bastard on earth. I had the loving and supportive wife, a nurturing mother to our two precious girls, a thriving business and the future looked rosy. I was a contented man. 
But overnight everything changed. My wife withdrew from me, ignored our children, and made it clear she was no longer interested in playing the role of wife and mother.
We had two children under five, they needed her. I needed her.
When her dressing began to change and she disappeared for hours, I suspected I was not enough for her.
Thinking she was having an affair, I placed my wife of five years under surveillance.
What my surveillance revealed shook my world, broke my heart and exposed a web of lies and deceit.
MY WIFE’S LI’L SECRET by Eve Rabi. A Gripping thriller that will leave you turning pages.

Reviews:
"Wish I could award this book 10 out of 5 STARS!!"
"Wow I was totally entranced with this book from the beginning!"
"All in all I loved this book, it made me laugh, cry, hold my breath till I went blue, smile and finally caused my heart to break for Ritchie!"
"Very gripping but sad story line! But keep the tissues handy."
"Twists that will blow your mind and make you think about this book long after you finish it."


Link to book (exclusive to amazon): http://amzn.to/1xGvonl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...