Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Keys To Success by Mehdi Toozhy - including interview

BIO:
Mehdi Toozhy is a graduate from Oxford University and the renowned co-author of a scientific research paper published in the Journal of Sound and Vibration.

He placed in the top 5% of students while studying at the Danish Technical University and achieved 100% in many of his challenging technical subjects. His proven study techniques have helped many students worldwide to achieve success.

Mehdi Toozhy decided to write a book dedicated to helping many more to reach their goals and desired universities.

Toozhy's years of experience from different universities and unique insight into study techniques have perfected the system that have been proven in practice by some of the greatest minds in history.




INTERVIEW:
Author Interview - (Mehdi Toozhy) (Keys to Success At School and Beyond)

What inspired you to start writing, and when? I noticed many most people who start their education lack basic skills to succeed at school. They start their education
but when faced with difficulties they think they don't have talents and they give up their dream.
In most cases students don’t know how to learn, solve problem and how to deal with life challenges. It was clear to me that if they get these 7 Skills, they can be successful not only at school but life in general.  So I decided to write the book in winter 2014.  

What is your preferred genre? Science fiction.

How many books have you written?  If more than one, are any a series…or trilogy?
I a Scientific paper about vibration in Oxford University.

Tell us a little about your book. This book is the essence of ten years of studies at three international universities. Upon entering the Danish Technical University, I began to search for techniques to improve how I learned. I always looked for students in their final semester and asked for their feedback and notes. I studied these notes carefully and managed to build a knowledge base that I put into practice in my own studies. I compiled these many years’ worth of notes and observations, and it resulted in the production of this book. It is not easy to study. I have seen many students give up on their dreams because they felt overwhelmed and lonely.
I decided to write this book to encourage those who feel they can’t continue because they fear they lack the talent to succeed.

Do you have plans for a new book? Yes. My Next book will help anybody to overcome
FEAR.

Was there an Author that inspired your writing? Arthur Charles Clarke
and Isaac Asimov.

Do you plot or write by the seat of your pants? I take a daily 2 hour walk in the nature and
that is where I get my inspirations.

Did you have an editor edit your books? Yes. Friesenpress which is  based in
Victoria, British Columbia.

Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover? I prefer paperback.
I noticed most people enjoy the to touch  of a paperback. You somehow get  a connection when you touch the book you are enjoying.

Where do you prefer to buy your books?
Amazon and book stores while enjoying a cup of coffee.

Are you a self- published (Indie) Author? Yes I am .

What books would you like to read again? The power of Focus by Jack Canfield.

What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)? I am reading the Power of Focus by Jack
Canfield in paperback version.

Do you find yourself intrigued by the cover of a book enough to buy it? Yes, It makes me interested and curious about what is inside.

Do you have any advice for other writers starting out? Follow your passion. Dont be afraid of trying new things. As mentioned in my book,  failure can be your best teacher.

Do you ever write in your PJ’s? I follow the creative habits of Great minds
such as Leonardo Da Vinci that is described in my book. I always carry a pen and notepad to record the ideas that comes to me. This can be even when you are about to go the bed.

What are your pet peeves? I like white and brown doves.

You are trapped on a tropical island - who would you like to be stranded with?
In the morning: I would like to be with world’s best scuba diver to dive, enjoy and explore underwater area of the Island.
At noon:  with a french Master Chef having my lunch.
In the afternoon: Gliding in the air with world best glider instructor.
Late afternoon: Enjoying afternoon tea 
Late Evening: If they were alive  I would like to converse with Isaac Asimov and Great Iranian Philosopher: Mawlānā  and be grateful for all these pleasure.

Pick one - Wine, Chocolate or shoes? Chocolate

Cats or dogs? Dogs

Tell us about someone or something that just made your day - I like simple things. Usually looking at the flower image will make my day.

What are 3 things you never leave home without (apart from keys, money and phone)?
a pen, notepad and bottle of water.

Sleep in or get up early? sleep around 12 midnight wake up at 6 am.

Laptop or desktop for writing? Laptop.

Your favorite gadget? Big Screen TV.

Where and when do you prefer to do your writing? Writing is a creative process so as mentioned in my book i always keep a notepad and a pen with me to write down my ideas. I
write before going to bed, when i am going for a walk and when taking a shower.

Your thoughts on receiving book reviews - the good and the bad -
The best source of information to improve my work is from the critics.

Do you have a bucket list? no.

One of your favorite quotes –
The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
Albert Einstein

"I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison

List 3 of your favorite movies? Alien 1 and 2 and The deep.

What is a movie or TV show that you watched just recently and really enjoyed?
I enjoy discovery channel Nature program.  

Where can your readers stalk you? In the park near by where i go for my 2 hours
 morning walk:)

Is your book in Print, ebook or both? Both. The book will soon be available in audio
format. So you can listen to it while you cook, drive or just enjoying the views in nature. I have more insights to share on my site http://mehditoozhy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...